Enjoy this Goat’s Milk Soap for only $3.50 all month, or join our soap of the month club and get a bar automatically mailed to you!
April showers bring May flowers and this soap has the beautiful smell of spring lavender. The Goat’s milk added to this soap is soothing for dry and sensitive skin. This is a classic for a reason.
Goat’s Milk – Goat’s milk in a rich aloe, shea and argan formula for a luxurious nurturing experience. It is especially kind to dry, and mature skin.
Goat milk has been used as a healthy, natural part of skincare for centuries… its benefits over chemical laden products are countless (provided you can’t count beyond 100 or so) making it a superior, natural, healthy choice for you and your most important organ… your skin.
– Goat’s milk contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that aids in breaking down dead skin cells allowing the skin to naturally rejuvenate.
– It’s packed with essential vitamins and nutrients… including vitamins A (known for its ability to repair damaged tissue and reduce lines and wrinkles), E, C and B as well as amino and citric acids, unsaturated fatty acids and zinc.
– It has a PH level very close to that of our skin… While opinions vary on the importance of a balanced PH, many believe it aids in protecting your skin from evil, unwelcome bacteria.
– It’s been proven to aid in reducing acne; so much so that many dermatologists recommend it to their patients as a natural path to healthy skin.
– It’s packed full of wonderful luxurious cream! Who wouldn’t want to bathe in a bath full of cream? OK… honestly that may not be too appealing when you visualize it… but you get the idea.
While the benefits of using goat’s milk products can be debated, it’s what’s NOT in goat’s milk soap that makes it a clear choice for you and your skin.
– No harsh detergents
– No alcohol
– No petroleum products